Help keep your pet happy and your backyard pest-free with the easy-to-use power of Adams Plus Yard Spray. You can say goodbye to the frustration of insect infestations ruining your outdoor get-togethers with this convenient and potent pest control spray. Adams Plus Yard Spray kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, fire ants, and many other insects that may infest the yard. The active ingredient, Permethrin, is a long-lasting insecticide that gives your yard 4-week control of many hard-to-kill sucking and chewing insects. This yard spray quickly and easily attaches to your garden hose, allowing you to treat up to 5,000 square feet per 32 ounce container. With 5% of fleas living on your pet and the remaining 95% living in your home or yard, Adams products are designed to provide you with the power to prevent pests on every front. To complete your flea and tick control system try Adams Flea & Tick Home Spray, specifically designed to use inside your home, and try one of the many Adams flea and tick collars designed specifically for your dog, puppy, cat, or kitten.

  • Kills ticks – Kills Deer ticks that may carry Lyme Disease
  • Kills over 50 listed insects – Kills fleas, Japanese beetles, mosquitoes, fire ants, and many other insects* (*See full list on back of product)
  • 4-week control – Contains Permethrin, a long-lasting insecticide which provides contact and residual control for up to 4 weeks of many hard-to-kill sucking and chewing insects
  • Hose end sprayer – Hooks easily to garden hoses providing convenient application to your outdoor areas
  • Multipurpose uses – Perfect for use in yards and other outdoor areas where pests congregate, including roses, flowers, trees, and shrubs
  • Exterior protection – Spray on buildings, foundations, porches, wooden decks, patios, and window frames; for use around residential home areas only
  • No mixing – Connect to hose and spray to treat up to 5,000 square feet
  • Performance proven – Since 1975, Adams products offer a unique approach to prevention and protection for flea and tick control that you can rely on
  • Adams pet, home, and yard – 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard; Complete your flea and tick control system with Adams Pet, Home, and Yard products

Permethrin* 2.5%, Other 97.5%*Cis/trans isomer ratio Min. 35% () cis, Max. 65% () trans

Weight 39 oz
shopify product_type


Wholesale Price




Collar Size


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Adams Plus Yard Spray 32 fluid ounces”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Join Dex's Pack!

Be the first to know about new arrivals and promotions
Your reward is 500 Dex Dollar Points to spend on the site!